Monday, September 6, 2010

Softball Weekend

This weekend we went to Columbus Indiana for Chris' softball tournment.
We had a good time even though Chris' team didn't win. They didn't play very well but hopefully they are just saving up their good games for when they go to World in Disney World.
There are now four softball babies! And Brittany made all of the babies, which are ALL four girls these cute little hairbows. Then each one has a onesie with thier daddies name and number on them! They are so cute, I will have to get a better picture of them so that you can see how cute they are!
It was the first weekend with a little sign that fall is coming. I am so ready for a season change, but I really hope we all don't get sick.I had fun dressing Kendall in her cozier clothes. I love this velour suit that I got her when I was still pregnant. I had been waiting for a cool day to get it out and we finally had one this weekend.
She was so tired after being at the ballpark late at night:)
We also got to go to the outlet malls. I found A LOT of good deals and I will have to share those with you soon:) Kendall loves her little carrot, and I think it is so funny. She puts it in her mouth like she is eating it! She looks like Bugs Bunny:)

Kendall was pooped on our way home yesterday! She slept the entire way home!! It was only an hour and a half away, but I was so glad she got a good rest in!!

Happy Labor Day everyone!!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww she is sooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!! Loving the photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

deb famularo said...

A softball tourney in Disneyworld? OMG, I hope I'm living out there when it happens! I'll come cheer for you guys! lol
Kendall is such a doll, and great photos too I might add! :)
xoxo

Trish said...

Too Cute!!!!

Julia said...

i love how sweet she looks!!! totally cute and getting soooo big!!