Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fall!

Fall is my absolute favorite season with Spring closely following behind.

I love the change of seasons especially going from extreme hot weather to cooler days and much colder nights.
I love putting on warm clothes, sweats, sweaters, and jackets.
And I am very excited about putting Kendall in all of these things!

I love her little onesie outfits with little legging pants. So cute:)

Today we have just hung around the house, I did a little decorating for fall, Chris and Kendall did some playing, and I went to the grocery and target!

It seems like we have been extremely busy the past month.

I am happy to say it is now going to slow down.

Tuesday I took off to take Kendall to her six month appointment and we are going to get her six month pictures taken in the morning. I am so excited I can't wait:)
I am looking forward to getting a few other things done as well such as our house cleaned and completely decorated, some projects Chris has going on completed:), a little scrapbooking done, and just enjoying the time just the three of us!
Hope you are enjoying your Sunday and the nice weather if it around you!

4 comments:

JODIE W. said...

That first pics is absolutely precious!!

Kelly's Avenue said...

What a cutie

jacque4u2c said...

These are awesome pictures!! yes it was finally a gorgeous day - I am so tired of the 90 plus degree days! UGH!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh she is JUST tooooooooooooooooo ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)