Saturday, September 25, 2010

6 Months

Sorry this post will have no pics:(

We will finally be getting back to normal around here and hopefully I can share some pictures with you tomorrow. Chris was out of town for the last week and I don't stay by myself so we went to stay with my mom and dad' s for the week.

Today Kendall turned 6 months. I can't believe it! I won't say it goes by so fast because EVERYONE says that, but it does lol.

She is in to everything now. Not quite crawling yet, but learning to manuver her way around to get what she wants. And when she wants something she ever so determined to get it. I wonder who she gets that from! She has no patience either when she wants something:) That's alright because she is slowly learning how to get it herself lol!

I can't believe she is already half a year old. I love this age and I keep telling Kendall she can stay this age forever if she wants!

Sorry I haven't been much of a blogger lately and thanks for sticking with me!

Hopefully I will have pictures tomorrow!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy for six months!!! Can't wait to see the pics! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

jacque4u2c said...

That was one fast six months! She is just so precious!