Friday, August 13, 2010

Wow

Well that pretty much sums up the past two weeks!! Might be a long post so stick with me:) (Or just look at all the cute pictures of Kendall because they sure are cute!) I have been busy busy busy!
We started back to school on Wednesday and we have been nonstop since then. This post will be all over the place by the way!

Kendall went to the sitters for the first time on Tuesday (I had to go back the day before the kids.) Let me tell you that was the HARDEST thing I have ever done in my life. I cried.

I cried.

And I cried some more.



I can't help it I am going to miss her SO much. I have watched her grow all summer long. Was barely seperated from her and then I have to leave her for over 8 hours a day now:(

Makes me want to cry just thinking about it!

She is growing up before my eyes. The girl is eating solids like crazy. She loves sweet potatoes and squash. I got her to eat green beans tonight and she not too fond of any fruits. But, she did eat a whole thing of bananas yesterday morning and this morning so that is a plus!!



School is extremely hectic right now. I have 19 first graders and on Monday I am getting 2 kindergarteners!!!! That is a post in itself. I have never did a split before it is going to be a challenge to say the least! I don't know what I am going to do with only two K students but I will make do I am sure!!

Kendall is doing great nursing still and has yet to have ANY formula at all. I am very proud of myself. My goal at first was 6 weeks.


Then it was 3 months.
Now it is 6 months.
Then 9 months and if I make it to 9 months I can definitly make it to a year!!!

This has been the best decision I have made with Kendall and I am so thankful for the people in my life (my husband) who convinced me it was the right thing to do!!


We have been busy to say the least, but I am hoping things are going to settle down, we will get into a good routine and then I will be able to blog and visit all of my blogger friends!

Oh yeah Kendall has been going to bed between 8-830 every night! Super excited about that:)

Well I am off to check out your blogs now! Hope I haven't bored you too much and I really hope you loved looking at all my new pictures of Kendall!

Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Emily said...

She is absolutely just a little doll baby! You have a beautiful family and a beautiful blog. I am now following.
emily
www.familyandlifeinlv.com

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww BIG hugs to you sweetie!!! I know its hard....but I promise...it gets better....one of my fave things is the way Brookie's face LIGHTS up when I pick her up in the afternoon...makes me feel like the most important person in the world!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos!! Soooooooooooo precious! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Loopylou!! said...

awwwww i will never get bored of piccies of kendal christy, she is such a cutie!!! sending big hugs for the missing you days, its pants, i still miss mo when he goes to school but luckily we have a few more weeks at home still and i am loving it!! hugs lou xxx

Sammye Jo said...

She is a doll baby!!! And good for you for nursing. I nursed Matthew for a year and it is the best thing ever! I always loved that close one on one time with my little man! Hang in there momma! you rock :)

laterg8r said...

she is so gorgeous, of course you will miss her terribly :D

deb famularo said...

awww, I'd cry too if I had to leave her every day! (Now I can't wait for my kids to go back TO school!) Enjoy these baby years girl!!!!!!
She is soooo precious!!!!!!!!! xOxO

Kristen @ ladybug-blessings.com said...

absolutely adorable!!

WeeMasonMan's Mom said...

She's such a little cutie!!
Way to go on breastfeeding! I'm in the same boat - first I hoped and prayed I'd make it to 6 weeks, then 3 months, and now we're closing in on 6 months! Kudos to us!!!