Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Project Life Tuesday: August 13-19

Finally I get a chance to play with Project Life Tuesday. I have missed out the past few weeks good news is I am all caught up on journaling. Bad news is I still have three weeks worth of pictures to photoshop! I will get there sooner than later! I am still amazed that I have kept up with this project the way that I have:)
August 13: Grandma came to the house to watch Kendall today. When she got up she sat on the couch and watched cartoons! August 14: Chris was suppose to go out of town tonight, but it stormed so bad that he decided to wait til the morning. Our backyard was flooded in minutes!
August 15: I love playing with Kendall in her PJ's at night before she goes to bed. She's so cute in them:)
August 16: Kendall is starting to grab at everything and it goes straight in her mouth even the wipes!
August 17: These piles in our office are never ending. I make them everyday and then Chris says he can't find anything.

August 18: Kendall has taken over my bathtub. I am not that happy with it because I love my baths.

August 19: (No Picture yet) Kendall and I met Tripp and Jennifer at Mcalisters for supper. It's our favorite and I especially like my tea tervis tumbler!

Your turn to play along and see more project life pictures!


5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Great pics Christy!!! And hehehehehe....Brookie has 'owned' the tub for almost 4 years now...all i get to do now is CLEAN it! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Loopylou!! said...

oh i always look forward to these piccies and omg look at that rain!! i thought we had had heavy showers recently bt that tops mine!! love the piccy of miss kendal's bathtime stuff!!!!! our bathroom is full of playmobil men and boats now!! i sat on a submarine when i got in the bath after mo on friday!!!!

Julia said...

she's getting so big!! i can't believe it. I love seeing this project and i'm so bummed I didn't do it with you. maybe next year.

laterg8r said...

such fun pics :D

deb famularo said...

AHHH! I love looking at pics of Kendall and you guys!!!!!
I miss my kids that small! Enjoy, it goes by fasttttttttt! xOxO