Friday, August 6, 2010

I'm Still here

I just wanted to let you know I am still here I haven't ran away! I have a lot of blog posts that I wnat to do but I have been soo busy getting things ready for the school year and spending every precious moment I have left with Kendall!



Please don't leave me I promise to return soon:)



And I promise to visit your blogs as well!



Kendall is growing before OUR eyes and I don't want to miss a thing!!!

I wanted to share a pic but it won't let me upload:(

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Miss ya girl and can't wait to see some new photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

deb famularo said...

I can't believe it's almost time for school already! I bet Kendall is even more adorable!Can't wait to see more pics! Have a great weekend! xoxo