Sunday, August 29, 2010

Big Brother 12

Do you watch it?

I LOVE it and I will be so sad when it is over.

Right now I really like Brittany but I know she has no chance unless she makes it this week and wins HOH for next week.

I bet she will go home before Ragan because Enzo and Hayden want her out since she is close to Lane.

If Brittany can't win I would love to see Lane win.

They have been my two favorites the entire show.

Chris and I watch this show together every night that it is. I am obsessed I look online all the time for spoilers and look forward to it being on every Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday!

Do you love Big Brother 12 as much as I do??

7 comments:

JODIE W. said...

Yes yes yes! We are huge fans! And this season has been sooo good!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I haven't watched that show....I always wanted too!! It sounds good this season! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Maggi said...

I have to say that I've never watched this show before but friends of mine are obsessed with it! lol

Paige said...

I LOVE this show! My favorites are Ragan, Lane (who doesn't need the money) and Brittany! I cannot wait to see more of this show! I just hope that the "meow meow" does not win. By the way why does he call himself that?

~BridgetL~ said...

Im a totally BB fan. I have watched since first season. Remember chicken George? My all time fav is Dr Will. and then Jeff and Jordan. Im so happy they are still together. Who do I want to win this yr? hmm I guess it would be Lane or Britney. Don't really like the others.

laterg8r said...

loving BB :D

Sonya said...

Do you follow @hamsterwatch on twitter? He gives the best spoilers if that's what you want. I always know who wins the competition before it happens:)