Sunday, August 22, 2010

All I wanted for my Birthday!

This was the ONLY thing I wanted for my birthday...... Yes I got to go see Tim Mcgraw last night at the Kentucky State Fair and it was a blast.

So, at about 10:30 I was ready for bed, but I still had a blast!


He sang for almost 2 hours and when he came out for his encore he sang 4 more songs!

I have liked Tim Mcgraw for as long as I can remember. He has been my all time favorite country singer.

When he was at the very end of the stage we were literally 10 feet away from him!! He is ALMOST as tiny as Kenny Chesney right now!!

I was so lucky to get these great seats and I was even luckier to go with a great husband and a great group of friends:)
And after looking at these pictures the next thing I want for my birthday is a point and shoot camera. My little camera takes terrible pictures compared to my Rebel!!

5 comments:

deb famularo said...

OMG, Happy Birthday Christy!!!!!!!!! What an awesome birthday celebration you had!!!!Wish I was there too!!!!!!!! xOxO

~BridgetL~ said...

Now that is how a girl should celebrate her birthday, with a great husband and Sexy Tim McGraw!
Happy Birthday :) hope you get your camera too!

laterg8r said...

super duper happy birthday, what a fun night :D

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ok!! That has GOT TO BE the BESTEST Birthday PRESENT EVER!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TIM MCGRAW!!!! Great pics! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Brooke said...

Happy Belated Birthday!