Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Why Have a Abandoned my blog?!

This sweet little face is why I have abandoned my blog for the past few days.

She has decided that it is more fun to play in your PJs than it is to sleep in your pjs!

Kendall has been up since thursday night until midnight EVERY night. She sleeps til 10 the next morning, but I would be a lot happier if she would go to bed at 9 so I can get a few things done before I go to bed. Shoo I will take 10 tonight! If that happened it would be amazing:)
SO, I haven't been able to scrapbook, I have been able to clean, but I am getting to spend a LOT of time with this sweet face and that makes it all OK!
Hope to be back soon!

5 comments:

laterg8r said...

ahh the sleep deprivation - what i have to look forward to again LOL :D

hope you get some sleep :D

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww what a sweet face....its hard to get mad when they are that cute cute cute!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Danielle @ "We Don't Have It All Together" said...

Oh, she's a sweetie!! Who cares about bloggin when ya have her :)

~BridgetL~ said...

my kids were night owls too. Never got much done because by the time they finally went to sleep I was too tired to do anything. Just enjoy every moment with her and take care of everything else when the time comes.

Alissa said...

Oh if I had one of those I know my blog would be abandoned too. She's so worth it, such a cutie.