Wednesday, July 7, 2010

She's Growing up SO fast:(

Kendall will be 15 weeks old tomorrow! WHAT? No way it seems like we just had her yesterday!
But at the same time I feel like I treat her a lot older than what she is.
Today she scratched her face and I promise I cut those finger nails I just can't seem to keep them short enough!

(Look at the drool! That is a constant that is always on her face. I have started keeping bibs on her most of the day!)

She started something new today with her hands. She has decided that she wants to touch our faces. It's so cute (except the scratching part!). I can't believe how big she is getting and how much she is changing.

Tonight was our last night in the baby tub with the netting. Her little bottom is touching the bottom of the tub so I figure it is now time to take it off.

Just one more milestone to remind me that Kendall is getting bigger and bigger everyday!

5 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

She's so cute scratch and all. I remember I couldn't keep my babies nails short. They grow so fast when they are babies.

melissa.english said...

So cute!!! It gets more fun as you go. Being able to watch someone develop, especially your own little cutie, is the greatest gift ;)

Congrats on the face touching!

laterg8r said...

usually they scratch themselves up just before a major holiday around here (gotta love all those pics LOL) :D

deb famularo said...

oh, this picture is fantastic!!! I jsut want to kiss her face!
i MISS YOU girl! My life is chaotic again, our home is listed and I'm frantic cleaning it to be ready for showings. ughhhhh. corss your fingers it sells this time around!

Erin said...

so happy to find a fellow KY blogger!! :) kendall is just precious!!