Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Project Life

I am a little late getting Project Life up but I hope you will enjoy my week! July 2: WE went back to the zoo tonight and Chris got to go. I love this picture of Chris and Kendall looking at the Penguins. July 3: I think I could move this coffee table on the roof and Ed would still find it to lay under! July 4: Today was Kendall’s first 4th and we did a little photo shoot of her in her outfit! July 5: This picture of Zoey cracks me up! I love the way she is sitting on Chris and the couch!
July 6: Kendall loves to sleep in her swing. She would sleep in it all day if we let her! July 7: Kendall scratched her face with her nail today. I have to cut them every night or she does this. July 8: Kendall loves playing in her excersaucer. She laughs, jumps, and bounces in it.
Thanks for Stopping by!

5 comments:

laterg8r said...

love her eyelashes in the pic of her snoozing :D

Paige said...

Her little 4th of July outfit is the sweetest and I agree with the above comment too! Her eyelashes are so long and pretty!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! These are PRECIOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee her little 4th of July outfit! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

West Texas Wife said...

She is getting more beautiful each day! And sooooo big!

~BridgetL~ said...

wonderful pictures. I love her 4th of July pic and her sleeping in the swing. :)