Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Project Life Tuesday

Thanks for stopping by my blog for Project Life Tuesday!

Enjoy our week:)Kendall got her first bath today liek a big girl! WE took the netting off of her tub and she did this the whole time we were giving her a bath!Chris had a diaper party to go to and Kendall and I went to church with Teresa. We took this picture before we went our seperate ways! Kendall loves touchign everything now even her daddy's video game remote!
Today we went dress shopping with Kathleen and Kendall was pooped when we were done!
Chris and I love playing board games and tonight we played sequence while we watched America's Got Talent!
This moniter screen is becoming very familiar. Kendall has had a hard time going to bed at night for weeks now.
I made Kendall a dress today and I think it turned out pretty good for my first one.

Make sure you stop by The Mom Creative to enjoy:

href="http://jessicaturnersblog.blogspot.com/search/label/Project%20Life%20Tuesday">





6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww those photos are PRECIOUS and I love love love love the game Sequence! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

~BridgetL~ said...

Great pics, love that daddy is teaching her how to play video games :)

Loopylou!! said...

oh she is such a sweetie hun, i love the dress you made and the bath piccy made me giggle, bless her!!! i love the one of her on the controller too!! so cute!!! hugs lou xxxx

toriebartee said...

I love the one of her in the bath. And we had to give Rylie an old Xbox controller cause she always wanted daddys. he can't wait till she can play with him...I don't think so!

Lynn said...

What wonderful photos! I am ready to mail out Kendall's layout...I posted it on my blog for you. ~Hugs and Happiness, Lynn

Sammye Jo said...

super cute dress!!!