Thursday, July 8, 2010

Premade Scrapbooking Pages


March

I have never been big on premade scrapbooking pages simply because I like to build my pages around my pictures.
April
However, before I had Kendall I made Chris a scrapbook for Christmas. I knew that I wouldn't have time to do a whole lot of scrapbooking and I would be taking TONS of pictures of her. So, I decided to make a book that has a page for each month, the holidays, and anything else big that happens in between:) May
Here are some of my pages so far. I just caught up on them today.

June

One thing I really about these month pages is I just randomly pick some of my favorite pictures from that month. I am taking about 500+ pictures of Kendall each month and there is no way I will scrap all of them so this is just an added bonus to my scrapbook collection of Kendall!
All of these pages are two page layouts so that makes it nice as well. I love having a scrapbook full of two page layouts.

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH what an AWESOME idea and they are JUST FAB!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos....especially that one of her in the little bathing suit!! CUTE CUTE CUTE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

laterg8r said...

that is a great idea - wonderful that you are so organized :D

~BridgetL~ said...

I think that is a perfect idea for a new mom with limited time. Im not a new mom, but my friend is and Im making her an album for her precious lil girl. I think I am going to use your idea for her book. if you don't mind. Love the pages. and wow 500 pics a month. I guess I would too if I had a little girl that was that cute :)

Menopausal New Mom said...

Beautiful job on the scrapbooking, I wish I was more creative.

I happen to notice a comment you left on another blog about The Vintage Pearl hand-stamped Jewelry. I have a giveaway right now on my blog for a $50 gift certificate there, would love for you to come and enter to win.

Deb

Kristen @ ladybug-blessings.com said...

oh love that!! Awesome job!!

oh & p.s. I am having a giveaway.... http://ladybug-blessings.com/?p=373

Paige said...

This is such a perfect idea! I have always wanted to be a creative scrapbooker, but I cannot get it in me to do it! I came over to your blog from Howell's Happenings. Your little girl is precious!

Colleen (Shibley Smiles) said...

Gorgeous! I love it.

Following your blog, found you from your twitter follow

http://shibleysmiles.blogspot.com/

Angela said...

What a great idea! I love the pre-made paages. I can't wait to get started on my little guy's album!