Thursday, July 15, 2010

My first Dress!

Last night I went to Hobby Lobby and got some fabric to try making Kendall a dress! Here are my results!

I think it turned out pretty good for my first time:) I used the Caroline Pattern from Frog Legs and Ponytails! I highly recommend these patterns. They are so simple to use even for beginners like me:)
The hardest part for me was flipping the tie back through and sewing the band. My brain wasn't thinking at 1 in the morning and I couldn't understand what I was suppose to be doing! I finally figured it out after a few minutes!
Here is my model! She wasn't being very cooperative and this is from my iphone, but you get the idea!
What do you think? Have you used her patterns before?

8 comments:

toriebartee said...

OMG that is soo cute!! Awesome job!!

laterg8r said...

totally adorable, good for you :D

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! Sooooooooooooooo cute!!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Shairbearg said...

Super Cute!!!!

Shannon said...

Cute. I need to try it!

deb famularo said...

Oh My Gosh!!!!!!! This is flippin' adorable! I am so impressed!! She is such a sweet pea in it too!!! Sooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!! Hope you're doing well girlie! xOxO

Sofia said...

OMG this is so darn cute!! I wish I knew how to sew...

~BridgetL~ said...

You did a great job and your little model there looks adorable in the dress :)