Saturday, July 3, 2010

LOs 4, 5, and 6 of 30

So, I finally got some more scrapbooking done! So, I feel that I have an unrealistic goal, but I would like to be caught up on Kendall's scrapbooks by the time I go back to work in the fall! Doubt that will happen but I will try super, super hard:)

OK here are Layouts 4, 5, and 6.
Layout 4: I love this layout because this is one of my favorite pictures from the hospital. It's a really simple layout too! Paper- Close to my Heart Letters-thickers!
Layout 5: After 16 hours of labor I did a lot of sleeping with Kendall:) Chris took a lot of pictures of that and of course sat right next to me the whole time to guard Kendall! I used Everyday Paper Dolls: Cricut Cart. to make the clouds, pillow and bed! And lots of stickles on all of the cuts!!
Layout 6: This layout is funny because you can tell when I was TIRED of being in labor AND having my picture taken! I was ready to meet Kendall that is for sure!
Ok so I only have 24 more layouts to go and I have not broken my promise of being scrapbooking materials either! Not going to either:)
P.S. I need sewing lessons. Well not so much sewing lessons as much as sewing machine lessons. It seems like
every
single
time
I go to use my sewing machine it messes up on me.
I am SURE it is operator error, but it is so frustrating.
I was trying to make a camera strap but I had to pitch it because my sewing machine keep messing up.
Gonna try again tomorrow!
Night and Happy fourth of July everyone!!!

4 comments:

Cori Benson said...

Beautiful layouts!! Love, love, love scrapbooking!!

Kristen @ ladybug-blessings.com said...

Awww lovw it! I think you can get them all done before you go back, happy 4th!

Loopylou!! said...

awww they are all fab christy, love them all!!xxx

laterg8r said...

so pretty, so glad you are keeping up on your lo's :D