Saturday, July 24, 2010

I'm Back!

Love her paci lips!!

I have been missing for a few days because we went to Gatlinburg for the week:)

We had so much fun and Kendall was so so good. I couldn't believe how well she did on the car ride there and back. Especially since on the way there we sat in traffic for 2 hours! Gotta love roadwork.

We went the aquarium while we were there, the outlet malls, and walked the strip. AND I found the biggest Scrapbooking store I think I have ever been in! It was so much fun and Chris was such a trooper while I looked around:)
Here are a few pictures from our trip!

Chris loves penguins and at the aquarium they have a new pengiun playhouse. It was probably our favorite part of the whole aquarium.
We laid Kendall in this little bubble next to the penguins and she laughed and laughed. I probably took thirty pictures of her in it!
I love this picture with the penguin right behind her!And this one the penguin was trying to get Kendall's piggies!!
We had so much fun while we were there and I can't wait to go on our next vacation!!

A girl has gotta have her cell phone!Hope you guys are enjoying summer. Only two more weeks til I head back to work:(

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! What a fun vacay!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee those penguin photos!! Toooooooooooooooooo CUTE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kristen @ ladybug-blessings.com said...

aww how precious!! I LOVE seeing the penguins at the zoo, they are too funny normally. How cool is the bubble?

deb famularo said...

She is just darling Christy! I love that last pic of you two, precious! Glad you had a wonderful vacation!!!!!! xoxoxo

Maggi said...

I love Gatlinburg! Looks like y'all had a great time!

Crystal said...

Gatlinburg is so fun!!! I'm from Louisville, but now in NC and that is where meet up with our KY family!!! Your little one is too cute!!!

JODIE W. said...

Soooo cute! Looks like fun! We've decided that vacations are just ten times better now that we can see our daughter experience new things!!! Love it!

laterg8r said...

she must really love her paci LOL :D

looks like a fun vaca