Monday, July 5, 2010

Fourth of July Photoshoot!

Yesterday we didn't leave our house all day. We were a bunch of lazy people haha!

I still put Kendall in her 4th of July outfit and did a few photos of her.

I have been playing with them in photshop and this is what I have come up with!
This is the before photoshop!

This is the after.

I know you can see a few imperfections, but this was the first time I have ever changed the background on a photo. I didn't think it turned out too bad:)

Here are a few more of our photoshoot from yesterday!

Hope everyone had a great 4th and if you have today off your enjoying it:)

4 comments:

Kelly's Avenue said...

Oh my gosh, how CUTE!!!! So sweet

laterg8r said...

such a cutie patootie :D

Debbie L said...

love this photo shoot of your precious little girl! She has gotten so big!

melissa.english said...

She is so beautiful! Look at her perfect little face!