Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Cereal/Oatmeal

Kendall was able to start Cereal last week!
We let her go to town the first time she ate without any clothes on! I wanted lots of messy pictures lol and that's what I got!

I actually only got three pictures of her eating on my camera because Chris was video taping her and taking pictures on the video recorder!

You could tell the texture of the cereal was really getting to her and she just kept pushing that tongue in and out of her mouth!

She made the funniest faces while eating it and we got a good kick out of it!

She wasn't too fond of the rice cereal but she seems to be really liking the oatmeal a lot!

I can't believe she is already eating she is geting so big and before we know it she will be eating table food!
Update on sleeping: Kendall went to bed tonight at 840 without a sound. I was nursing her and then she was OUT!! Yay guess last night is what I needed to do all along! You live you learn:)

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!! LOVE the photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

laterg8r said...

such a cutie patootie :D