Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Baby ASLEEP!

I think I might jump up and down a few times!!

Kendall is a sleep and it's 9:53 WHAT?????
Super Excited since she hasn't been asleep before 10:30 since July 5 or 6!
So how did I do it!??

Well I hated to but I let her cry in her bed for a good 35 minutes before she fell asleep. I checked on her about every 10-15 minutes by rubbing her belly and giving her paci back to her.

Then she fell ASLEEP!
I couldn't believe it. I wasn't gonna let her cry longer than an hour. I wouldn't do that to her and I really thought I was going to be getting her out of bed in a hour, but NO!

OK I will go now just wanted to share my exciting news!

I have a lot of blog posts I want to write and share with you and a lot of scrapbooking I want to do. But, I have to work tomorrow:( Boo so I must get some things done and ready to take Kendall to a sitter tomorrow!

Night!

6 comments:

Paige said...

Letting your baby cry it out is so very hard, but good for you! I'm so glad that it worked for Kendall! Hopefully this will help you in the long run. I have a night owl myself that is starting preschool soon and will be cranky waking up early!

Kristen @ ladybug-blessings.com said...

good for you!! She needs to learn that she should get to bed earlier! haha. :) Love the pictures!

Kristen @ ladybug-blessings.com said...

good for you!! She needs to learn that she should get to bed earlier! haha. :) Love the pictures!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Its hard...I know...but sometimes (as you witnessed! lol!) it works!! YAY! Loveeeeeeeeeeeee the photos!! Soooooooooooooooo cute! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Loopylou!! said...

oh christy its s hard but very well done you and kendall!!! 35 mins is really good for a first go hunny xxxxx

laterg8r said...

wtg kendall :D