Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A week in our Life: Project Life Tuesday

I am excited to participate in Project Life Tuesday again over at The Mom Creative Don't forget to stop by her blog to visit others Project Life for:


Here is our week in pictures. Enjoy!

Friday May 21- I got my toes done yesterday and I love having sandals on! Can't wait to have a tan:)

Saturday May 22- we took Kendall with us to a fundraiser today. She was such a good baby we love showing her off!
Sunday May 23- Kendall loves watching TV. She laughs at it and it's so funny:)


Monday May 24- Kendall's face is full of emotion! I love this pciture of her puckered lips!
Tuesday May 25- Kendall turned 2 months old today! I can't believe she is getting so big and does something new everyday!

Wednesday May 26- Little Zoey looks worn out after a long day of doing nothing. Haha!

Thursday May 27- I love bathtime and I can't wait to get Kendall in the swimming pool because I know she will love it!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Maggi said...

Toot loves to go swimming! I love Kendall's flower headband!!!

laterg8r said...

great week in the life pics :D

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

I love these! Ah, so ya got a pedi too huh, aren't they great!!! We just did ours on Sunday!

I still plan on dog-napping Zoey btw! lol
Just kidding!~ no, I really want her! :)
Monday's picture - adorable!!!!!!!
All of these pics are! xOxO

Christina Thomas said...

Cute PL pics! She is so cute!