Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tomorrow and a trip to the zoo!

Tomorrow: I will post Project Life for my week of June 18-24! I am too tired to do it right now:) Really I am!

Yesterday Kendall went on her first trip to the zoo! We are getting our zoo pass soon so hopefully in the fall we can take her there a little more! Here are a few pictures from our day at the zoo:)
This picture is the reason for THIS post yesterday ha ha!

Tripp was worn out by the time we got to the elephants and Kendall had just woke up!
The sealion exhibit was opened yesterday to member's only. My friend Jen already has her zoo pass so we were able to go in it. It is very nice and I can't wait for the polar bear exhibit to open up next year!

I didn't get to walk today because we went to get an excersaucer for Kendall (I left the 20% off coupon at home, which means I have to go back tomorrow and get it!) I am GOING to walk tomorrow though and I mean it:)

I also wanted to share with you THIS post by one of my favorite blogging friends Julia I love what she has to say in this post about blogging:) I hope you will take a few minutes to visit her blog and read what she says!

6 comments:

laterg8r said...

what a great way to spend the day :D

Julia said...

awww... thanks friend! you're awesome. we need to get together in Indy sometime!! you up for a drive? ;)

Six Feet Under Blog said...

I love the zoo! Fun at any age. I'm off to read your friends post.

deb famularo said...

Hey Christy!! How are ya girl!!?? What cute photos! I can't believe how BIG Kendall is getting! That stroller photo, so cute- they're like bookends!!!!!! I hope you guys have a very happy 4th of July weekend! love deb

deb famularo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
deb famularo said...

Yea, for some reason my comment posted twice so I deleted one! It's probably my fried brain!!! xoxoxox