Thursday, June 10, 2010

A scrapbook page and a scrapbook mess:)

So, today as I am going through this mess....

I realize I have WAY too much stash and it's time to stop buying and start using! I have set a goal for myself and I am going to try REALLY hard to stick with it. My goal is to make 30 layouts with the stash that I have before I go and buy more stash.

The only thing I am allowed to buy is adhesive when I run out!
I can do this I know I can!! And I'll even share all thirty of my layouts with you to prove it! HA!
Here is a layout that I did a few nights ago of Kendall, daddy, and her first bottle! I used my cricut cart Doodlecharms to make the bottle at the bottom and the cart Cuttin' Up
I used my XYRON sticker maker to put the letters on. I am having problems with my stickers not sticking. I know I have repositional sticker, but I thought it would still stick a little better than that. I am going to have to take it off and restick the letters so that doesn't drive me crazy:)
Of course I also used stickles on my letters and my baby bottles, because what is a scrapbook page without glitter!!?

6 comments:

laterg8r said...

looooove the stickles on the bottle :D

wtg - 30 lo's with your existing stash is a great idea :D

Loopylou!! said...

awwww that is so cute christy, i lurve the paper. well hun, 1 down, 29 to go!!! lol!!!

The Project Author said...

Hi, Christy! I have a lot of friends, who are great crafters and scrapbookers...especially sorority sisters. I am not, however, one of them! ha ha ha Project Supermom is all about finding what makes you happy, so this will catch the eye of some of my super crafties! Congrats on the new arrival!!

Dawn K. said...

For a second I thought you posted a photo of my scrapbooking area! Love your creativity! I'm a new follower from bloggymoms. Come visit some time!

Dawn
http://www.thewayiseethings.typepad.com

Maggi said...

Yup, gotta have that glitter! lol Good luck using up your stash, I'm trying to do the same thing!

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

lol, girl, my studio looks pretty much the same as that! And I've promised myself- NO MORE STUFF till I use what I have first- yea right, that never works out! ha


What an adorable layout!!! I don't have a xyron, so I don't know what to tell ya on that!!! Got any glue dots!!!! ;)

xoxox