Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Project Life

Thanks for stopping by for Project Life Tuesday! Don't forget to stop by The Mom Creative for:
Friday June 11: Zoey got groomed today. Although I was a little disappointed in her face, she looked so much better. She must feel better too:)
Saturday June 12: We went to an outside wedding tonight and it was incredibly hot! We sweated through the entire thing, but thank goodness the reception was inside! Kendall was so good all night.

Sunday June 13: Teresa and I went to see Legally Blonde the musical today. While we were gone Chris had a little accident. Thank goodness him and Kendall were alright!
Monday June 14: Rachel and her friend Megan came over tonight. I know Kendall is going to adore Rachel when she gets older just like Rachel adores her!
Tuesday June 15: I finally got my scrapbooking room in order! I must keep it this way because it took way too long to get it this organized!
Wednesday June 16: I learned how to do this in photoshop tonight. I even know what it is called: black and white reverse haha!
Thursday June 17: Kendall and I had a pool day today by ourselves! It was so nice and relaxing and she seemed to really enjoy it as well.






Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Kristen @ ladybug-blessings.com said...

what adorable pictures all around! I wish I had a room to scrapbook/craft in!!

laterg8r said...

great week in the life, so many diff pics :D