Monday, June 7, 2010

Project Life Tuesday

Hope you enjoy this week's Project Life. I worked on my book a little this week and I am proud to say that I have taken a picture EVERY single day so far. I am all caught up just have to print my pictures for May! Have them in an album all ready to be sent off:) I love this project and will continue to do it every year that she creates the album!


Don't forget to stop by the mom creative for more fun project life pictures! Enjoy my week!


Friday March 28: This is how Chris found Kendall and I when he got home. We were exhausted after a long week!


Saturday June 29: I love that Katelin wanted to watch Kendall sleep at the park. She will be a great big sister to Kinlee! Sunday May 30: Kendall looked so cute in her sandals. WE went shopping today and she was perfect!

Monday May 31: WE took Kendall swimming for the first time today and she loved it! But, boy did it wear her out!

Tuesday June 1: Today was the last day of school for kids. They were so excited and so am I to spend my summer with this cute face!
Wednesday June 2: Today was my last day. I took a quick picture of my class before I left for summer vacation!
Thursday June 3: Today was my first day home and Kendall and I had a busy day! It was a great day!
Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Alissa said...

Love all your pics, especially Kendall in that little 2 piece. How adorable is that?

laterg8r said...

great pics of kendall, love the empty classroom too :D

Susan said...

What great shots. I love the one of Kendall in her swimsuit. How sweet!!

Peek at My Paper said...

Hello.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I love all your pics. The one of Kendall in her 2 piece with the hat reminds me of a picture I took of my Izzy when she was that small - she is now 12! (time flies). Beautiful Family.
Enjoy your summer break!
brenda

Kristen @ ladybug-blessings.com said...

absolutely adorable!!

Sarah Halstead said...

Kendall is adorable. Great pictures.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am now following you. :)

Sheena said...

Thanks for stopping by.....I love your pictures too....your little girl is beautiful!! I have checked out your blog before from Project Life and I remember when you were pregnant....neat to see your sweet baby now!!! Hope yall have another great week!!!

Julia said...

she is sooooooooo cute!! i just said to my husband... "i kinda miss those days when they fall asleep on my chest!" and he said, "don't you mean, those days when they couldn't move?" haha!