Thursday, June 17, 2010

Organizing Scrap Room Part 1

I am just about finished organizing my scrapbooking room. I have been working on it the past few nights when Kendall goes to bed. I really want to get it finished so that I can start working on her book. I think I am about there.

So this was the before picture! So ALL that stuff everywhere haha! Chris says you must first make a mess to clean a mess lol!Here is where I am at now! Looking better ya think? I sure do. It has taken me a while, but I am surely getting there. I am very excited about it too:)I wish I had taken a before shot of this, but I didn't. The bottom shelf is a basket of things I want to alter/make. The shelf above that has photo albums/small scrapbooks, the little shelf has magazines and notebooks, and the top shelf is all of my scrapbooks:) I am pleased with how this turned out as well.I love these little buckets from Targets dollar section. I seperated my pens and pencils and these buckets so that I am not always scrapping for one. The plastic cotainers to the left have all of my adhesives in it.

It's taking me a while to get organized, but it will be so worth it because I will utilize my scrapbooking stuff much more and I now know what I have, which by the way I found lots of things I won't ever use and I hope to do a giveaway soon:)

Do you like to organize?

2 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

Yes I have to agree with Chris, first you make the mess in order to get it cleaned up. You did a wonderful job of getting things organized. I love how you changed your blog banner to include Kendall now. :)

laterg8r said...

great clean up - love how organized it all is now (just remember to clean up at the end of each project LOL) :D

love the new header :D

i loooove to organize, but it's hard to maintain b/c i have 3 lil gals who love to mess things up :D