Saturday, June 19, 2010

Layouts 1-3!

First of all I think I finally figured out how to make my pictures so that you can click on them and make them bigger! I hope it works and I guess we will find out:) I learn something new everyday:) This might make it easier to post pictures as well but we will see!

So, in this post I told you I had way too much scrapbooking stuff and I had to make 30 layouts before I was allowed to buy anything new! Well, last night I made my first three layouts and I really like how they turned out!

My favorite one is the baby hairs layout. Kendall had a ton of baby hair when she was first born. She still has a lot of hair, but poor thing she will probably always have a lot of hair because her mommy and daddy both have a lot of hair.
Photobucket
I used Close to my heart paper and flowers on this layout. The letters are thickers that I mix matched because I didn't have all the letters in one set! I think it's fun and cute to mixmatch the letters though!
Photobucket
I love this layout of the first time I held Kendall. I couldn't take my eyes off her! Everything on this layout, including the paper, is from the Becky Higgins Sweet Baby kit. I love this kit:)
Photobucket
The last layout is a few baby pictures of Kendall in the hospital. My sweet neighbor whom I didn't even know was a scrapbooker bought me a load of scraping stuff when Kendall was born. One of the things she got me was a baby kit. I don't know who it i s by, but these stickers were in that kit. I thought they were really cute:)

Let me know if you can click on my pictures to make them bigger. Sorry the pictures are not very good quality. I meant to get outside today to take the pictures but it was SO hot and I napped with Kendall today so I never got the chance to do so:)

Hope your enjoying your weekend and everyone has a great Father's day tomorrow!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

VERY cute layouts. And good idea making yourself do a certain # before more supplies are bought. I have to do 3 entire albums before I can buy anything else. lol

And the pics worked for me. Took me to photobucket. Such an adorable baby :)

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

These layouts are adorable Christy! And yes, your pics are enlarging fine- I always have an issue with that too, for some reason, only my first photo can enlarge....I need to check that out myself! Hope you guys have a great Father's Day! xoxo

Loopylou!! said...

omg christy those LO's are just so sweet, i love them and I love the blog header piccy makeover too, kendall looks soooooo cute there in the middle, awwww!!! hugs lou xx

laterg8r said...

my fave is the baby hairs lo - love the little details on a baby :D

Sonya said...

I could click on the pictures and make them larger:) Cute layouts! I love that you had your pearls on in the hospital!