Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I love Gymboree!

Today I went to Gymboree for their semi-annual sale! I got Kendall some things for fall/winter! I love their clothes. They hold up so well and they are so darn cute! I didn't pay over 6.99 for any of the items I bought either! Great, great deals. I went to their semi-annual sale after Christmas and loaded up on Kendall's summer clothes! So worth it.
This is the pile of clothes I got her. This is what I bought and what it cost!

Polka Dot Fleece Pants: 2.99
Polka Dot Sleeper: 6.99
Dad Rocks Shirt: 3.99
"Adorable" turtle neck onesie: 2.99
Candy Striped turtle neck onesie: 2.99
Quilted fleece vest: 6.99
Cake Sweeter: 5.99
Fleece Sleeper: 5.99
Polka Dot Fleece hoodie: 3.99
long sleeve polo onesie: 2.99
Brown Hat: 6.99

The Brown hat goes with the three ice cream outfits I got her to wear for her 3 month pictures:) Yes we are going to do outfit changes at her next pictures!

In sad news here is her bassinett and all her newborn clothes which will soon be put away:( I can't believe my baby is already out of newborn clothes. Wow how time flies.

4 comments:

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

hee hee
yep, Gymboree is addicting, and you got great bargains, even better-
Girl, I know it..... they grow so fast- so take lots of pics and treasure every moment! And keep shoppin! lol
xoxo

This Mama Works It! said...

Hey there! Found you through twitter. I am also a gymbo nut! I talk all about buying gymbo and also reselling outgrown gymbo on ebay. WOuld love for you to check out my blog www.thismamaworksit.com. I am always excited to meet other gymbo moms!!

Erin said...

Hi Christy!

I SO love Gymboree too. I shop there for my girls all the time. Looks like I need to go check out the sales right now! Your baby is so adorable! Congrats. I'm just trying to figure out what to do with my bassinett too! It's almost identical to yours - Kole has had to use a lot of feminine baby gear.

Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! Hopefully we'll both be out of elastic soon... :)

laterg8r said...

gotta love getting such a great deal on her clothes :D