Friday, June 11, 2010

Hairbows Galore

When I found I was pregnant with Kendall I knew that I was going to make her a girly girl as long as I could control it! One of those ways was by putting hairbows in her hair as long as I could! I am sure when she gets older I will be begging her to wear these hairbows ha! But, for now she doesn't seem to mind them at all!
Tonight I worked on making her a few more to add to her collection! My friend Kacie that I work with was kind enough to teach me how to make these bows! Here are the ones I made tonight!
As you can see I have enough ribbon to wrap around the Earth haha! I buy it when it is 50% off at Hobby Lobby so I get all of it pretty cheap! Plus all the girls at work that make hairbows for their little girls do ribbon exchanges which helps to get a variety of ribbon.
They are really easy to make and fun to make too. I have thought about selling them before but EVERYBODY makes hairbows. We went to a Christmas show and at least five of the booths were hairbows! So, I figure I will just make them for Kendall for now:)
I'm still working on organzing that room as you can tell. I took a break tonight to make some hairbows because I needed one for a wedding were going to tomorrow! I will share my organization ideas with you as I get the room together:)

5 comments:

Kristen @ ladybug-blessings.com said...

aww too cute!! Definitely do it while you can because once she gets moving she will probably rip them out even if she is a girly girl :)

laterg8r said...

totally adorable bows :D

West Texas Wife said...

Christy thanks for the prayers for Tripp... Where did you get that project life book... I like it and how did you put the days on your pictures in the book and on your blog did you use picnic or another program?
Your book looks really sweet and I got a journal for Tripp's first year... Stole your idea!

Nothingcanseperate said...

Jealous of all your ribbon! I started making my girls again and I have to order it from ribbon retreat. I'd love that workstation! The girls love tearing fake flowers apart too to make the flower ones. Its fun! My 2 year old is admiring your bows as I scroll :D

jacque4u2c said...

Look at that stack of Pictures!!! I am so happy you have that hour a night to scrapbook!!! I can't wait to see them all finished - your layouts are always so inspiring!