Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 1 of Summer Fun!

Yesterday was our first day of summer vacation. Kendall and I had a very busy day:) First she napped for a while in her swing, which has become a new things. For the first 8 weeks of her life she didn't want ANYTHING to do with that swing, but now I put it in front of the TV and she swings away for a few hours! LOVE it:)
After Swinging Kendall and I went to eat with Aunt Kathleen at Mcalisters and unfortunately I didn't take any pics. Our food must have been really yummy! Maybe some day I will start remembering to take pictures of all the places we go:) Next we went to the hairdresser so that Mommy could get her hair done. Again no pictures. My good friend Rhonda came and sat with Kendall while I got my hair done. She is so sweet and good to Kendall I know that she will just love Rhonda when she gets older.

Then we went to Jen and Brads and Tripps to eat supper. Tripp was so cute watching Kendall sleep in her carseat! We had a pork shoulder on the girll. It wsa so good. Lastly we headed to the park to watch daddy play ball and then came home to take a bath and go to bed in our big girl bed! I even got to scrapbook now that she is going in her own room. It was really hard to get up and leave her in the bassinett because I didn't have a monitor in there and it seemed as if she knew I was leaving the room and she would cry as soon as I left.

We have more big plans today involving IHOP and our chruch picnic. I'll try to remember to take pictures of all of todays activities:)
Oh and today is National Doughnut day. Go here to find the locations of the Krispie Kreme stores participating in National Doughnut day. I believe you get one free doughnut of your choice! Who doesn't LOVE Krispie Kremes!?

Happy Friday everyone!

4 comments:

laterg8r said...

that outfit is the cutest ever!!! so glad you are having fun together :D

~BridgetL~ said...

OMG she is just adorable. Enjoy the summer with your precious baby girl.

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

That fist pic of you two is gorgeous Christy!!! I LOVE the flower headband, darling!! Hope you have an amzazing summer!!! xoxo

Maggi said...

What a great day! She's so adorable!