Sunday, June 6, 2010

Busy Weekend!

We had a really good, busy, and fun weekend! Friday night we went to our church picnic with Jen, Brad, and Tripp. It was SO hot and humid but we had a good time. We played games and even won a cake! Kendall had fun playing with her purse that Brad got her and Chris thought he would give her some money for her purse. After the picnic we went to Steak N Shake to get a sweet treat:)

Saturday Kendall and I went to a baby shower for my mom's second cousin. My cousin Nickie was there with her two kids so I took some pictures of Kendall, Dominque, and Jaelyn to send to my Nanny and Papaw in Florida. It's thier three great grandbabies!

I love this picture of Jaelyn kissing Kendall. I wish Nickie, Amp and the kids lived closer so that they could play and grow up together!

After the baby shower we went to a friend's grad party! She got her master's in OT!! Congrats Tara!


Today we aren't doing much of anything. Kendall just woke from a three hour nap! I'd say shes tired from our busy weekend:)

2 comments:

laterg8r said...

sounds like a great weekend :D

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

What adorable photos!! xOxO