Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Project Life Tuesday

This week The Mom Creative is in the DR (You can read about her trip on her blog this week!) so Project Life Tuesday is being hosted by gitzen girl so jump on over to find some more great Pictures for the week!
The Wallace family's week in picutres!
We love sitting out on our new Porch furniture and so does Kendall.
Zoey finally got a much needed groom! She looks so much better now! Kendall is one month old today. She is growing so much already and changes a little more everyday! I want her to stay a baby forever:) Kendall had her one month checkup. I can't believe my baby is already a month old.
This seems to be the only way I can put Kendall down while she is sleeping. In the bathroom in her bouncey seat!
I love giving Kendall her bath at night. She looks so cuddly and sweet. Reminds me of a cabbage patch doll!
Kendall got her first pedicure today! I think she looks great in pink:)
Thanks for stopping by!



12 comments:

West Texas Wife said...

she is so beautiful and I love the pink toenails! It will get easier to put her down... I felt the same way Tripp would only sleep in a swing or carseat!

GypsyFox The Glamorous Betty Crocker said...

your baby girl is a DOLL!!! makes me want to have another baby (GIRL) LOL :) love the wittle toesies too :)

Maggi said...

What a sweetie! I can't believe she's a month old already?!?!!?

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh what adorable pictures.. love Kendall's pedicure.

Sonya said...

I love her little painted toes!

Bev said...

Cute pink Tooties! I also like the freshly groomed dog. Great pics this week.

Debbie L said...

love the pedicure!! She is so precious!

laterg8r said...

i love that you painted her toes :D

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

She is such a doll Christy!!!! What cute photos!!!!!!! Hope you are doing well and getting some rest! xoxo

jacque4u2c said...

Wow a month goes by so fast! Do you get to take the rest of the school year off - since it is nearly over??? I hope you do! Enjoy the sunny day before the rain comes in again, UGH!!!!

~BridgetL~ said...

She's such a cutie pie. Love the pedi. Pink does look good on her :)

Amy said...

Baby sleeping on Daddy-- we have lots of those types of pictures. I love those memories.