Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Project Life Tuesday

Playing along again with Project Life. Make sure you check out The Mom Creative for more great pictures!

Friday May 7: (Pic on camera still!) Today was Chris's 26th birthday. Kendall and I went shopping for him and got him this Willow Tree called New Dad.

Saturday May 8: Kathleen graduated from Bellarmine today. We are very proud of her and Kendall for being so good at graduation!
Sunday May 9: Today was my first Mother's Day. I have the best baby and husband in the world. We went to eat, shopping, and to Kathleen's graduation celebration! It was the perfect day:)

Monday May 10: We put Kendall in her bumbo and she is so funny in it! Just looks around being nosey:)

Tuesday May 10: I love that Kendall is starting to be more alert and interact with her playmat!

Wednesday May 12: Today was my last day of maternity leave. I am really excited to see my kids but sad to leave my baby. I got all her bottles ready for tomorrow tonight.
Thursday May 13: (still on camera as well!) We went to the zoo today for my first day back to school. I got Kendall this little elephant because Scotty the baby elephant died today:(
Make sure you check out the other Project Life Tuesdays!





3 comments:

Maggi said...

What pretty pictures! She is such a doll!

Alissa said...

What cute pics! i love willow tree things, and she does look adorable in that bumbo!

laterg8r said...

i love her in the bumbo seat :D