Monday, May 17, 2010

Nothing New:)

Sometimes I don't write blog posts because I am busy with a new cute face, but other times I don't write because well I feel rather boring lol and I don't have much to say.
But, since I haven't written in a few days I thought I would let you know how my first few days back went. They were great actually. I missed my little baby all day, but it went by so fast and I have SO SO much to finish before summer vacation. Which by the way is only 9 school days away! AHHHHH!!
Kendall did great with my mom Thursday and Friday and wonderful with my grandma today. They say she was so so good and I believe them:) Well mostly I believe them.

We don't have school tomorrow so I get to stay home with her which is exciting. AND I would like to catch up on Project life and maybe do a little scrapping myself. But, we will see what Kendall has in mind for us as well.

2 comments:

GypsyFox The Glamorous Betty Crocker said...

AWWW WHAT A CUTIE!! i GET LIKE THAT SOMETIMES TOO, IN FACT i WENT WITHOUT BLOGGING FOR months ON END :)..oops sorry for the caps!

Maggi said...

What a sweetheart! I'm glad you're adjusting being back at work and keeping busy! :D