Sunday, May 30, 2010

A lazy/busy weekend!

Kendall has been asleep for two hours in her swing! I have been running around this house like a mad woman cleaning, mopping, doing laundry, and when she wakes up I'll run the vacumn. I thought I would take a few minutes and write a blog post since I haven't been able to lately.

We have 2 more work days left of school and then I am on SUMMER Vacation!! WAHOOOO I am sooo excited:) I can't wait to spend the summer with Kendall! We are going to have so much fun.
Friday night this is how Chris found Kendall and I! We were worn out from the week:) Thank goodness it was the last full week of the school year.

Jennifer, Brad, and Tripp came over Friday night to hang out for a little bit and we gave the babies a bath together! Thier first of many I am sure!!! We have already decided that Tripp and Kendall will be more like brother and sister and Tripp will always watch out for Kendall:)
Here are a few pictures from our weekend! We spend most of the day at the ballpark yesterday and it was HOT HOT HOT!! I love this picture of our friend's little girl Katelin looking at Kendall sleeping. She is going to be a big sister in August to Kinlee! We are very excited for them:)
Today Kendall and I went to Kohl's with my mom so that tomorrow we can go to the pool! We are going to put Kendall in it for the first time and I am so excited:) Isn't she so cute in her little sandals?
And I sure hope when she wakes up in a few minutes this is the smiling face we will see!

Have a great Holiday tomorrow:)

3 comments:

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

Hey girl!
What adorable photos!!! Kendall is getting big! And what a cute smile she has!!! Okay momma, almost time for summer! YaY! These next two weeks will blow on by!
Have a great weekend! xoxo deb

laterg8r said...

such adorable pics - i remember falling asleep with Serenity in my arms like that (never on purpose either) LOL :D

Maggi said...

What cute pics! She is growing so quick! Such a doll!