Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!

I hope everyone has had a great Holiday! We sure have. Kendall went swimming for the first time today:) She loved it but boy did it wear her out:) She played in a float for a few minutes and then she slept in her what is suppose to be pool. She is so cute! We had so much fun with her today!
She is so cute in her little bikini! Of couse it doesn't quite fit her just yet, but she will grow into it by the end of the summer:)
Only two more days and then I am on summer vacation! Can't wait! Ready for it to begin:) Hopefully I can do some scrapbooking and keep up with my blog a little more as well as reading the blogs I love to read everyday! I miss doing that.

Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

West Texas Wife said...

I love the pictures she is getting so big!!! Enjoy every minute this summer because it will pass by to quick! Tripp will be one on Friday and I can't believe it!

laterg8r said...

omg that bikini is the cutest and that pool is awesome :D

Mandy said...

She is so cute! Glad you had a great day...love the pool!