Friday, May 21, 2010

Bumbo

Kendall LOVES her bumbo. People can't believe she is already in it but she loves it. So, we started putting her in there about a week ago. She just sits in it and looks all around. We don' let her stay in it too long because she still gets tired holding her head up very long.
My new thing with the bumbo is she sits in it while I am getting her bottles ready for the next day and her bath ready. WEll last night she must have been really tired because I turned around and this is what I saw.
She has passed out in her bumbo seat! I couldn't believe it. How uncomfortable does that look, yet she is OUT! I told her I felt her:) I could probably fall asleep like that anywhere these days!

7 comments:

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

a bumbo seat,and it's pink! so cute! I've never seen those before-
She is a little doll Christy!!! I wish I lived near you too- I would love to babysit for ya! Lol

xoxo

jacque4u2c said...

She is growing SO FAST!!!! She adorable! They did not have these bumbos when KT was little, I so wish they did - I see people with them in restaurants and everything!!! How awesome!

Maggi said...

Awww, what a sweetie!

Mandy said...

We love our bumbo too. She is so very adorable!

Loopylou!! said...

awwww!!!! that is just too cute, she looks so content in there though peeking around!!!!

laterg8r said...

my girls all loved the bumbo too :D

so much better than looking at the ceiling all day :D

Debbie L said...

oh my goodness....love the sleeping Kendall in the bumbo seat!