Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Project Life Tuesday:Two weeks in a row:)

I am so proud of myself.. I am doing Project Life Tuesday Two days in a row AND I am completely caught up on Project Life! YAH...all of my pictures are edited up to April 17! GO me:) Don't forget to stop by The Mom Creative to Check out Project Life Tuesday!
Enjoy my pictures for the week!
In the morning I have been laying Kendall in the Boppy where she may snooze a little longer. I love this picture of her stretching!
Today Kendall was baptized at chruch! She did so good and slept through the entire thing!
We had a little party for Kendall today to celebrate her baptism. We love cookie cake so we got her this big one to celebrate with:)
Today we got to stay home adn relax all day with NO visitors. It was nice and Kendall seemed to like it too!
To my Nanny and Papaw got to meet Kendall for the first time. It's such a blessing that Kendall has 2 sets of great grandparents and a great, great grandma!
Kendall loves having her hands free, but I also know she sleeps so much better when she is swaddled.
One of my friends at work got Kendall this sweet little seahorse. I got it out because it plays music and I thoguht she'd enjoy it!

11 comments:

Mandy said...

Great pictures Christy! She is adorable.

laterg8r said...

great pics, you should take a pic of her with the seahorse every month to track her growth :D

Trish said...

Cute! Our daughters have some of the same jammies!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh she is such a little doll....

Debbie L said...

Kendall is so beautiful!

"Intentionally Katie" said...

Your baby is beautiful. Love your pictures!

Maggi said...

Cutest cupcake ever! :D

Bev said...

She is so cute! Did she enjoy her cookie!

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

awwwww, these pictures are adorable. Two sets of great grandparents and a great great, she is so lucky indeed!!!!! What a doll! xOxO

Amy said...

It's sweet to see you little baby. My youngest and final baby will be 11 months old soon.

jacque4u2c said...

She is such a cutie!