Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Paris Scrapping!

I was finally able to get another layout done with the Paris Hilton Pet's Beauty Shop theme kit. Go here for more theme kits and other products of the Paris Creativity line. I am loving this kit. I have already started making a card as well that I will share when I complete it! TOnight I did a layout of our Cat Ed. I thought this page was perfect for our special cat Ed. The only thing that doesn't belong to the line is the flower in the top left and the ribbon in the bottom left.
I am having so much fun with this kit. Please make sure you check out my good blogger friend Deb's blog. She is an amazing scrapper and has done some awesome work with the Paris line. I plan to order a few more of the them kits and I will be sure to post my pages from those kits as well! Deb has me hooked on these kits:)

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Catching up on all your beautiful creations and OH MY GOODNESS, Kendall is just absolutely precious!!!! ~Hugs, Happiness, and Blessings, Lynn

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

Awwwwww, I love this layout Christy!! Ed is so cute! You are rockin' the Paris line! I'm so glad to see that! And thank you so much for the shout out, very sweet of you! Give Kendall a big kiss for me! xOxO love deb

West Texas Wife said...

how in the world do you have time to scrapbook!

laterg8r said...

totally gorgeous page :D

Lisa Howard said...

Goodness gracious has it been awhile since I've stopped in! I have missed you SO much! Little Miss Kendall is adorable!!! You must be such a proud mama! I took the time to catch up a bit and saw your awesome scrap pages! You've definitely got your groove on! Hope you have a wonderful weekend Sweets! xoxo L