Saturday, April 24, 2010

Paris Hilton Scrapping!

I am slowly learning to just let other things go and enjoy doing something for myself! The first few weeks I was home any free time Ihad without Kendall I was cleaning. Now I am learning that I need to let some of that go so that I can enjoy some alone time doing things I like to do:)
So, today I decided to do some scrapping! My sweet friend Deb is a designer for the Paris Hilton Collection. You must check her out because her work is AMAZING. She was so sweet to send me such a nice treat, the Paris Hilton Pet's Beauty Shop theme kit! (Go here for all the kits!) While my scrap booking is NO where compared to what Deb can do, I have really enjoyed working with this kit so far. I made this layout of my little Princess Zoey today. I think it turned out pretty cute and EVERYTHING is from the theme kit (except for the pink paper behind Zoey's picture!) I love all the bling in this kit. I wanted to use all of it, but unfortunately I am not good at making a lot of something not look tacky lol so I held back a little. I can't wait to make more with this kit.
Oh and this kit also includes cats so I am going to make my next layout with Ed and Jax! There is so much included in this kit and I will be able to do quite a few layouts! I will let you know how many I end up making with just this one kit! Please make sure you visit Deb's blog because she truly is one amazing scrapper:) And thanks Deb for being such a great blogger friend and so sweet to me. I just wish we lived closer so some of your creativity could rub off on me:)

6 comments:

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

OMG what a surprise!!!! And this is sooo stinkin' adorable Christy, I love it!!!! You have to upload it on the Paris Creativity Facebook page, there is a fan photo section there!!!!!!! Princess Zoey, I love her!!! I can't believe you made something already!!! I'm so happy you used the kit!!! This rocks! Have a good night!!! xoxoxo deb

GardenDesigner said...

very curte!!!

The Average Jay said...

YAHOOO! You go girl. That lay out is HOT! Looks like Paris likes it too.

Ps. I'm Deb's husband.

Maggi said...

How cute! Love how you used the kit! Your sweetie is so cute! And congrats on Paris tweeting about it, wow! :D

Kristen said...

aw I love it!!

jacque4u2c said...

You rocked this it is so adorable. I saw the one Deb did too - it was likewise as cute because you both know Zoey is the one that rocked both layouts!!! LOL!!! Just so adorable!