Sunday, April 11, 2010

Kendall's Baptism and being a MOM!

I am really trying hard to get this whole mom thing down and still be able to blog and Add Videodo things for myself. I had NO idea what it was like to be a mom and not be able to do what I want when I want. I am no longer on my own schedule but on someone very tiny's schedule. I am loving EVERY minute of it even the fussy days that we have been having for the past few days. At least they have been fussy days and not nights. I can handle it during the day but not at night!
We have been so busy around here with our sweet little girl, and since we have been home from the hospital there hasn't been a day that someone hasn't come by to visit her. I love all the visitors, but I am really excited for a day when no one comes by! It will just be nice to be the three of us for a while. But, who wouldn't want to come see this sweet face everyday:)
Last night we had Kendall baptized at church. She slept through the entire thing. My brother, Joe and my sister in law, Kathleen, are Kendall's Godparents. We knew they would be great role models for Kendall and would take good care of her:)

I just love our sweet little family of 3! We are SO very blessed with a healthy baby that loves to cry:) I think that means she is going to be a little talker when she gets older!

Hopefully I will be back to myself soon and reading all the blogs that I loved to read:)

9 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

she is definitely a keeper...

~BridgetL~ said...

you do make a beautiful family of 3. I can see why everyone wants to come visit. When I had my first I had to finally say no to visitors after a few days so I could just relax with my baby.

Susan De Crafter said...

Oh what a sweetie. Everyone is looking good. Glad you are savoring every moment because you won't believe how quickly the time flies.

Hansen Family said...

love the pictures! and you look amazing as a mommy!

Loopylou!! said...

omg you look fab huny and how cute is miss k in her sunglassess?!!!

laterg8r said...

great pics, i love the shades :D

Amanda said...

what a cutie pie! congrats again! :)

Carol said...

You will be juggling everything soon just like a pro. She is so cute....

Mandy said...

What wonderful memories! Being a mom is the greatest thing in the world!