Monday, April 26, 2010

Baby Scrapping

Before I show you my baby layouts I have to share that Paris Hilton tweeted about my last blog post!! How awesome is that!? I can't wait to show more layouts that I will design with her kits! I was super excited about her tweeting about me:)

OK so for Christmas I made Chris a scrapbook of premade layout pages. I have never been a fan of making layouts before I had the pictures, but boy am I glad that I did this! I got two pages done quickly the other day before Kendall could wake back up! This first one is the opening page for the book I made him. It has her birth announcement on it! This second one is one of my favorite in the book! It took me a while to piece this page together when I was working on it. I love how it turned out with the pictures in it! I made the little tag with my Cricut and the cart Tags, Bags, Boxes, and more. Then I just added a 3d sticker "K" to it! Love it!

Do you ever make premade layouts? Are you a big fan of them or not? I'm sorry you can't click on my pictures. I don't know how to do that where you can see them bigger. Maggi has told me before but I don't use photobucket so I have no idea how to do it. I am really not a very good blogger lol when it comes to all the high tech things ha!

9 comments:

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

Hey Movie Star!!!
These are so pretty Christy!Kendall's birth announcement is darling- you did these layouts beautifully! I love them!!! I can't believe you have time to scrapbook! You're amazing! love u, deb

Mandy said...

What a great idea to make these before hand! I've never done premade pages...but probably should have...time seems to go away with a baby in the house!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh how adorable are these layouts... you had a cute model.

john said...

Congrats on all you blog hits. I told everyone at my work about your big night.

jay ( Deb's husband )

jacque4u2c said...

These are fantastic!!!! What a cutie!!!!

Hansen Family said...

beautiful pictures! I love it! so creative and Kendall will treasure those memories forever!

laterg8r said...

great idea to premake your lo's - such a sweet baby girl :D

Julia said...

awesome!! and so cool about paris tweeting about you! i'm off to check it out.

kendall is adorable!! really really adorable!!

Debbie L said...

How cool is that....Paris Hilton tweeting about you! Kendall is adorable! She really is getting big. I haven't used many premade kits. I do think it is a good way to go and quicker to get some pages done!