Monday, March 22, 2010

Project Life Tuesday

Today was our first false alarm. I was bleeding and thought it was the start of labor. But, after one hour on the moniter they sent me home! (I'm not going to use this picture, but put the actual bracelet in the book!)

We were ver lazy today! I stayed in my PJs all day. Chris did get up to move some fish eggs out of a females mouth.
SUNDAY: Picture still on my camera! I cleaned the entire house today! I mopped, dusted, vacumned and finsihed all the laundry. We will see how long it lasts:) We had a lazy day after work tonight. I didn't do any cleaning or work. Just laid on the couch like lazy people.
TUESDAY: I was so excited to finally get my hair done today! My sweet hairdresser got Kendall this cute little outfit! (Still on my camera!)

Brad didn't like it but we let Tripp test out Kendall's gym mat and he seemed to like it! We think he needs on of his own:)

We had our 38 week appointment today! I am 4cm and she stripped my membrane! We will see when Kendall arrives.
Now go check out Jessica Turner's blog for more Project Life!

8 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

sorry it was a false alarm. I bet by the weeks end Kendall will be here :)

Alissa said...

I'm sure she'll be her in no time. You're still looking great :)

Risley said...

aw.. I hope its soon!!

West Texas Wife said...

Girl I know how you feel I got to a 4 and then stopped was in labor for 4 days before my water actually broke on the operating table while doing a C-section! I am pray'n for it to be quick and easy

Julia said...

you are so stinkin' cute!! i can't believe you're almost there! i remember they day you told me you were preggo!! if you need anything (baby-wise) let me know. if you just need to chat, let me know and i'll give you my #!!

~BridgetL~ said...

Im wondering if Kendall has made her appearance yet? I hope all is well with you.

jacque4u2c said...

WOW! SO glad that you were able to have some lazy time with Zoey. Can't wait to hear that baby Kendell is here! Hopefully just a couple more days!!!! You hang in there Christy but Kendell - JUST LET GO ALREADY!!!!

Debbie L said...

Just thinking about you...wondering if Kendall is here yet? Take care of yourself and can't wait to find out!