Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Project Life Tuesday!

We got the carseat put in my car tonight. We are already to bring Kendall home from the hospital!
Today was the last CARDS game in Freedom Hall. After 54 years we are moving to a new arena. We had so much fun and we beat #1 Syracuse:)

Zoey is such a lazy little dog. She always falls asleep on Chris' lap, legs, or arms.

It was such a pretty day out today. We played outside with Zoey and Charley. We are so ready for Spring!

We cleaned our closet out today. It looks so much better. It needed it really bad! Wonder how long it will stay this way?
I have been working hard on finishing thank you notes. I definitely want them all done before Kendall gets here.
Milk doesn't last long in our house. We always buy 2 at a time. Chris has been waiting for the expiration date to be Kendall's due date. Today it was:)

Still waiting for Kendall's arrival:) She will be here before we know it!!

Don't forget to stop by Jessica's blog for more picture ideas for Project Life Tuesday!

7 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

These are just awesome photos! I didn't go to the game - but I heard it was awesome. Still a bit sad tho! Although I am sure the new arena will rock too - considering all the card fans we have!!!!!!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Great picture.. How cool is that the date on the milk is Kendall's arrival date.

Rene' Sharp said...

You must be so excited!! Are you having a natural delivery?? I love that name, it was on my list once upon a time. 3 boys later, and no Kendall I am afraid. Can't wait to see your new baby pics!!

Maggi said...

So close! So close! lol And this reminds me, I need to clean my closet! lol

laterg8r said...

love the pink polka dot carseat :D

Nishant said...

. How cool is that the date on the milk is Kendall's arrival date.
work at home in india

Alissa said...

Oh my gosh I can't wait to see pictures when she arrives. I love that you noticed the date on the milk.