Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Project Life Tuesday!

A sweet little girl in my class got Kendall the cutest little gift. She brought her a carseat toy and some books. She also brought me some cookies and raisins. I thought it was very sweet of her. (Picture left off because I don't want to post pics. of my students on here!) After shopping all day with Jen and I Tripp was worn out. He couldn't even keep his pacey in his mouth:)
Ashley threw Kendall another baby shower! It was so sweet. Everyone brought Kendall a book for us to read. We got some really cute books. I had a great time hanging out with great friends!

Chris and I love to watch Big Bang Theory every Monday night. He found this shirt on Facebook and had to get it for me. I thought it was realyl funny!
Ask why the basketball game is already hanging up in the bathroom? Chris had to "test" it for Kendall who won't be using it for many months! He is a bigger kid then the one in my belly and I love it!
Kendall's bag is all packed! I couldn't get it shut because we have WAY too many outfits in there. Gonna have to go back through and weed some more out:)

Kendall is taking over our house. There is something of hers in almost every room in the house. We are getting use to it and we love seeing all of her things. We can't wait for her to get her so she can use all of it!

Don't forget to check out Jessica Turner's Project Life Tuesdays.
Believe it or not I am ALL caught up on my book. I will post pictures of it someday soon:) I have to journal for this week, but I have my pictures printed and placed in the book all the way up to Friday February 26! I am VERY Proud of myself:)

11 comments:

Debbie L said...

Love your pictures! Looks like you are ready for one sweet little girl! Can't wait to hear the news!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Great pictures Christy... I am so excited for you... won't be long now.

Melissa said...

Wonderful pictures! I can't wait to see Kendall! Oh and kudo's to hubby for making sure the basketball game is kid friendly in the tub! LOL

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

lol @ Chris! You guys are ALL ready and waiting, how cute! I have a feeling she's coming early! All my best to you both!!!! xOxO

Maggi said...

Awesome pics, she's coming soon! Yay!

Loopylou!! said...

oh my, how cute does tripp look with his little dummy popping out!!!! love the piccies hun and you have some amazing friends xxxx

Carol said...

I love the backpack...Too cute.

~BridgetL~ said...

I think that is a great idea to have a shower and everyone bring books. I miss those days of reading to my boys.
Love all of the pics and how sweet of your student. :)

Julia said...

how awesome!! i bet you are so stinkin' excited!! i can't wait to meet that little one!! those pictures are awesome!

Annalise said...

Christy her nursery looks beautiful! Kendall is one lucky little lady!

Nishant said...

Awesome pics, she's coming soon!
work at home in india