Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Project Life Tuesday

Today I am 35 weeks! I am very excited and anxious for her to get here. I am very nervous about delivering but it will all worth it.
Today was my family shower. I can't believe all the people that showed up! THere were over 41 people in my house at one time! We got so many great things for Kendall and a lot of them were on our registry! It was nice to see all of our family before Kendall arrives!

Today we washed some of Kendall's clothes and towels. I love going through all her things and I can't wait for her to use them.
Tonight I worked on yearbook. I am almost finished with it. It's due March 1st. Ready to have it done and off my hands!
I washed this blanket that my grandma made for Kendall! I jsut lvoe the colors and how soft it is.

This is becoming Zoey's signature pose! Every time I take her picture she looks like this! It's so funny.
Today we bought the swing that goes iwth our Pack N Play. It was a pain, but Chris finally got it together.

Don't forget about


Hopefully I can get back into blogging soon! I miss visiting all of my favorite blogs and chatting with everyone. I finally submitted the rest of yearbook yesterday and I am ALMOST finished with my plans for my sub while I am on maternity leave. It is A LOT of work to be off from work when your a teacher:) Only 24 more days!!!!!!!


10 comments:

Maggi said...

I can't believe it's so close! I'm here if you need me! :D

Risley said...

not too much longer! super cute!

Karina @ The Vader Family said...

Such a cute pictures!

It's very exciting go through all of your baby stuff before she gets here.

& then when they are already using it you look back & you can't believe how fast time flies. Enjoy every single minute!!! & sleep all you can ...

:)

Carol said...

You must be set with baby goodies. How nice....

West Texas Wife said...

You still look awesome!!!! I love you in pink. I am so excited to see that baby girl!

~BridgetL~ said...

Not too much longer. You look great. Kendall got a lot of really cute things. Love the blanket your grandma made :)

laterg8r said...

love the blanket from grandma :D

Debbie L said...

What great shower gifts you got!! You are so cute...love your little baby belly! She will be here soon!

toohey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nishant said...

Such a cute pictures!
work at home in india