Monday, March 22, 2010

Patiently Waiting

We are patiently waiting for Kendall's arrival. I actually feel pretty good. Amazingly I slept great this weekend and haven't been feeling bad at all.


I had a little bit of a headache today, but that's normal for me.


Here is a picture Chris took of me before our appointment the other day. I am 38 weeks and 6 days in this picture!

We are getting more and more excited about Kendall's arrival and a little impatient for her to get here. I am sure she is waiting for when SHE Is ready to arrive and we will contine to patiently wait:)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow, congrats, you're so close to meeting her! :)

Maggi said...

Sooooo exciting! Hang in there girl, it'll happen before you know it! :D

Alissa said...

Oh my you're so close! I'm praying for a safe delivery and a happy, healthy baby!

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

oh my goodness, go have that baby already! Did you try Mexican food tonight? lol I am praying for all to go well with you and Kendall, a safe and quick delivery!!!!!! And the pics should be here from Shutterfly soon, (might I add that BOTH of my kids wanted a picture of Zoey!) so I will e-mail you soon. Hopefully by then, Kendall will be in your arms when you see what I made!! lots of love girl! xOxO deb