Saturday, March 20, 2010

39 Weeks 2 Days!

I am now in my last, hopefully, week of pregnancy. I can't believe it's finally here because I NEVER thought I would make it to this point! We are very excited and just waiting for Kendall to come.

I am now 4cm dilated and my doctor striped my membrane Thursday. It obviously did have its effect on me. Thinking Kendall really likes it in my belly. Chris says she is nice and cozy and I believe it!

I am so glad that it is now Spring time. I love this time of year especially the warmer weather and the longer days. I also love the fact that we have 45 days until Summer Vacation! I will be missing 30 of those days so really I only have 15 days til summer vacation! That's very exciting.

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend:)

10 comments:

Loopylou!! said...

oooooh christy, you are almost half way there hun!!!!! i am so excited for you and chris, i will be watching my dashboard for miss kendall updates!!! big hugs, lou xxx

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

Gosh, I can remember when you were first pregnant, it seemed like FOREVER ago!
And now Kendall is almost here! So excited for you! Can't wait to "meet" her!
lots of hugs.....xOxO

Sonya said...

Glad to hear there's progress! I hope you get to meet Kendall soon!

Trish said...

Awww...I totally thought you would have had her by now!! Mine came a little early....but your almost there!!!! Yay!

Hansen Family said...

so sorry to hear the stripping of the membranes didn't work for you... Kendall just waiting for the perfect time. Enjoy the last movements of Kendall in your belly and can't wait to see her on your blog. Also wanted to let you know that the blogs url's changed for me... they are http://hansenhappenings.com and http://amiehansenphotography.com check them out when you have time. Good luck in the next couple of days.

Hansen Family said...

so sorry to hear the stripping of the membranes didn't work for you... Kendall just waiting for the perfect time. Enjoy the last movements of Kendall in your belly and can't wait to see her on your blog. Also wanted to let you know that the blogs url's changed for me... they are http://hansenhappenings.com and http://amiehansenphotography.com check them out when you have time. Good luck in the next couple of days.

jacque4u2c said...

YEAH!!! The count down is really serious now!!! So happy for you!!!! Please be sure to have Chris blog Kendall's arrival. My stepbrother just had their baby at baptist east and Bella studios took some professional pics - they were so adorable!!!!!!

Maggi said...

Good luck girl! Can't wait to meet her!!!!

laterg8r said...

fingers crossed she comes soon :D

Debbie L said...

I was just checking to see if Baby Kendall is here yet. She is waiting for the perfect time to come! Hang in there! Enjoy her movements inside you....till you can cradle her in your arms.