Friday, March 5, 2010

37 Weeks!

Today I am 37 weeks. I have 3 more weeks. IF I make it that long:) My belly is pretty big and now I can feel some little toes and feet sticking out of my belly when she kicks. We can distinctly feel her feet, knees, and butt:) It's the coolest feeling ever. I am still trying to get everything ready and set for her to be here. But, when are you EVER completely ready?

Thursday we had our first weekly appointment and we were 2 CM dilated and 50 percent effaced! Can't wait to go back next Thursday to see what that brings me. I will keep eveyone updated.

I am so excited about a nice weekend with sunshine and 50 degree weather. Hope your getting to enjoy this beautiful weekend in your area as well:)

11 comments:

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

Hi Christy!
I can't believe Kendall is almost here! I bet she comes a little earlier! I'm so excited for you!!!!!! And the PBK offer still stands, I promise! Just lmk!!!! hugs, deb xOxO

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh I am so excited for you to Christy....

Trish said...

OMG...im so jealous. Im due Friday and 0 dialated! If you have your baby before me I will be sooo mad! just kidding, I will be exited for you!! I bet she will come early! Yay for you guys!

Your right you will never be completely ready! Cant wait to see pictures and hear about your delivery!

Carol said...

What an exciting time for the both of you. Can't wait to see the first pics....

~BridgetL~ said...

Looks like she could be here soon. Being pregnant was the best feeling ever. :)

Loopylou!! said...

ooooh she's getting ready hun!!!! better get that hospital bag checked incase you get a surprise! big hugs
lou xx

Susan De Crafter said...

ooooh. Not long now. So excited for you to hold that little dear. And can't wait to see pictures.

Hansen Family said...

So exiting!!! Try to get some rest before Kendall gets here!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your beauty!!!

Maggi said...

Awesome, this is so exciting!!!

Alissa said...

So exciting! I can't wait to see pics of your new little girl when she gets here. I'm sure she'll be beautiful.

jacque4u2c said...

SO exciting!!!!