Thursday, February 4, 2010

Winter Cold/Allergies?

Today we had a doctor visit! It went really well and I guess my doctor was really excited that I didn't gain any weight because she sure acted that way:) Every thing is still going well....Kendall's heartbeat was 140 and I measure right at 33 which is right where I am! I am excited and ready for the next few weeks...





But, right now I am fighting getting a head cold or allergies or something! It went from being 20 degrees to 45 degrees within a day so I am wondering if that had something to do with it and it's going back to the 20s next week. I am so ready for the Spring!





The next few weeks will be busy ones for us. I have a shower on the 17th at work, the 21st with my family, and the 27th with my friends! Chris has a man shower at Hooter's on the 21st I think! I will have to tell you more information on that, but it is so funny for the guys. All the guest bring diapers and my friend Jenn and Brad at one and they got 22 packs of diapers! That's A LOT!





Sorry no pictures to share tonight, I am tired and not feeling well!

5 comments:

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

omg, this month is gonna BLOW by, and then Kendall will be here before you know it! OMG, a man shower!?!?! lol @ Hooters! Too funny!

I hope you feel better soon!!!!!!

~BridgetL~ said...

Wow you are getting really close to seeing your precious baby. I hope you get to feeling better :)

Julia said...

diapers are AWESome!! much needed. how ya feeling? cannot beileve you are so close!!! (i can't spell tonight and i'm too lazy to fix it.)

Annalise said...

Hope you are feeling better Christy! You have a busy month and I'm sure it will fly by! That's too funny about the man shower.

Anonymous said...

very useful article. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did you guys hear that some chinese hacker had busted twitter yesterday again.