Monday, February 8, 2010

This could be MY child

I asked my students to write about their favorite place to go. I am pretty sure this could be Kendall Rae someday! I LOVE it:)

And here is a sweet little girl that has stayed on my bed all day while we were working! What a ROUGH life!
I am sorry but I have to turn word verification back on my blog. I am getting a lot of weird comments and want to make sure they aren't spam so hopefully this will help. I know lots of you find this to be a pain and I am sorry!

4 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love that sweet face... I know what you mean, i have been getting some weird comments too.

Carol said...

Those are all my favs too...lol Love the dog pic.

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

Kendall Rae, I love that! I didn't know her middle name! It's beautiful! And your doggie's face is priceless!!!!!!!!!! sooooo CUTE!
We are getting pelted with tons of rain and maybe even snow will come here, so I can't even imagine you guys out there. It's unreal! Hang in there girl!!!!!! xOxO

Alissa said...

I love reading little notes and assingnments that kids write. You never know what they'll come up with. Thanks for the well wishes on my new nephew. I can't wait to see your little one.